The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Putin's Vet Plan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Real American
Recruiter
Recruiter

Putin's Vet Plan Empty
PostSubject: Putin's Vet Plan   Putin's Vet Plan I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Putin's Vet Plan Untitl12

Vasily the oh-so dead sniper finally receives his health care.

So Putin's great idea to make the Russian people think he is a loving guy is to give a bunch of dead or near dead heroes some money and health care. scratch

It makes sense when you want to look good and save money at the same time even though the old vets grumble thinking to themselves WHY NOW? WHY NOT THEN Question

Yes it was easy for Putin to lead these radical people into believing he was doing something amazing and costly Evil or Very Mad when he was really paying the price of two jets a year Rolling Eyes I will not blame Putin for his slum-lord style of helping people out and his bargains for vets behind the curtains Smile After all, two jets might really be alot for Russia's economy and who knows, maybe someday they won't be able to afford that either Sad Nope, I take back everything I just siad, Putin is doing a great job Wink
Back to top Go down

Putin's Vet Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: